2011年8月18日 星期四

Retain moisture better after plugging a few ventilation holes

It seems plugging a few ventilation holes make things better, moisture seems retain a little better since the wall is still foggy when I came home.

All 6 large males are out and about, seems very lively as well. 1 small nymph was with them, buried himself right after he sensed me, not sure how long it will take them to get used to me being around. Thicker top substrate made up by plant matters seems calm them down a bit, at least they now don’t just trying to climb out of the bin when bothered, they would sometimes retreat to centre of the bin using leaves, barks as cover.

Seems some amount of water crystal was consumed, I will stop putting more into the bin, and see how they react tomorrow when I spray, then put a few more into the bin for them see whether they change their behaviour, that way, I could be certain whether they need those crystals.

Carrots still there, will remove the carrots and give them some fresh one before the end of the day.

Offered them a few small pieces of Apple. Odd B was observed eating AIF leaf, too bad I have no way to get more of those.

沒有留言:

張貼留言