2011年8月20日 星期六

18 alive, cleaning substrate

Cleaned out very wet leaves, and plant materials. Also take out some sand since substrate is getting thicker. Replenished plant materials with new cypress mulch on sand, then refilled with old materials I took out, and on top, with fresh AIF leaves and mulch, Eucalyptus globulus.

Found some pieces of apple buried in the substrate when I do the cleaning, so they didn’t really interested in apple that I thought they’ve eaten. Maybe I should avoid feeding apple, and stick with lettuce, since they almost finish the lettuce, so I just removed all the apple and gave them a few more pieces of lettuce.

Another observation, they stopped eating water crystal since humidity was kept high by plugged most of the ventilation holes.

All 18 alive.

Here is some family photos

AIF nymphs
IMG_0770-2011-08-21-14-50.jpg

Bigger males
IMG_0771-2011-08-21-14-50.jpg

沒有留言:

張貼留言